Everything you need to know about the Ace Hardware Credit Card: How to login, how to apply and register your card, make a payment, how to check your balance and credit your account. Also, see all customer service phone numbers and contacts. Here on this page you will get all information related to your credit card. An easy way to pay and login details are given below.
Ace Hardware Credit Card:
Dear card holder if you have the Ace Hardware Visa issued by US Bank. It is one of the best credit card. Many peoples are using this card.
Enjoy the benefits of your Ace Rewards Visa Card!
Per $1 of eligible net purchases,1 you’ll earn:
3% in Ace Rewards points at participating Ace Stores
2% in Ace Rewards points at gas stations and grocery stores
1% in Ace Rewards points everywhere else Visa is accepted
You’ll receive a $25 Ace Reward for every 12,500 points you earn. Shop, travel and even pay bills with your card. You’d be surprised at how quickly your Rewards can add up!
Additional benefits of your Ace Rewards Visa Card!
Visa Signature Concierge
No Pre-set Spending Limit
Zero Fraud Liability Protection
Why get it:
- frequent Ace Hardware customer and want to earn rewards on purchases you already make.
- a Home Depot or Lowe’s customer who’s willing to switch for the rewards.
- a do-it-yourselfer who wants access to a 0 percent APR for six months to finance a big home-renovation project.
- have a large family or otherwise, spend a lot of money on gas and groceries.
- care more about long-term rewards than the immediacy of a large sign-up bonus.
don’t plan to carry a balance from month to month.
How to use it:
If you anticipate a big home project in the near future, take advantage of the card’s intro APR of 0 percent for the first six months – but be sure to pay off your purchases in full before the variable APR kicks in.
Redeem all Ace Rewards cards within six months of their issue date.
Use the card to pay for all gas and groceries to earn a 2 percent rewards rate.
How To Pay Your Ace Hardware Credit Card?
- Online: Log in to your account here and make your payment.
By Mail: Send your payment to the following address: Ace Hardware Visa, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
By Phone: The Ace Hardware / US Bank credit card customer service phone number for payments is 866-951-3870.